Banshee Cage Set- Gryphon Dual Stage
IF THIS PRODUCT IS MARKED AS A "PRE-ORDER" IT SHOULD BE SHIPPED WITHIN 4 WEEKS (OUR RESTOCK TIME FRAME FOR MOTORS AND FLYWHEELS).
WE CAN CURRENTLY ONLY SHIP 3 CAGES AT A TIME. TO ORDER MORE PLEASE PLACE MULTIPLE ORDERS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS TEMPORARY INCONVIENCE.
This cage is specifically designed for a Dual Stage Gryphon 1.3 or earlier. We will be selling the middle section of the cage only. A STL file for the top cap is provided below to you so you can print it in your desired color and material. Please let me know if you do not have the ability to print your own top cap and I can accommodate you. Please make sure your wheels can manually spin free before you power it up for the first time or you could damage the motors.
Copy and paste the link below to download the Dual Stage top cap.
Thicker Top Cap for Solenoid Versions
- Designed to work best with DZ Max Short, DZ Bamboo Shorts, AF Pro Short, DZ Max Full Length. No Dart Cutting Needed.
- Incredible Speed and Accuracy
- Shoots over 180 feet on 3s
- Runs Off 3s Batteries
- All Standard 19mm Barrels will press fit into the cage.
- Printed out of High Quality PETG for better thermal resistance.
- Threaded cage holes for easy flywheel removal.
- Designed, Printed, Balanced, Assembled and Tested by our engineer Adam before shipping.
FPS RATINGS / DART TYPE
- 250+ FPS / DZ Max Short Darts on 3s with (4) 42,000 Banshee Motors
- 260+ FPS / DZ Bamboo Short Darts on 3s with (4) 42,000 Banshee Motors
- 290+ FPS / DZ Max Short Darts on 3s with (2) 42,000 Banshee Motors 1st Stage (2) 74,000 Banshee Motors 2nd Stage.
- 300+ FPS / DZ Bamboo Short Darts on 3s with (2) 42,000 Banshee Motors 1st Stage (2) 74,000 Banshee Motors 2nd Stage.
*All readings are averaged between my Caldwell G2, Ecortech X3500 and Saturnus Nerf Ballistic Chronographs with Fresh DZ Max Short Darts.
*Please Note that speeds will increase as Foam Dust is built up on the wheels and motors break in.
Things To Avoid
Make sure no darts are jammed between the flywheels and nothing is obstructing the flywheels before you rev the motors up. You will damage the motors unless you’re running an inline fuse or have other safety measures in place.
Please use the darts we recommend to avoid damaging anything.